If NVSC staff feels dangerous weather is on the way, you will hear via email at least 2 hours beore your camp starts cancelling the session. If you don't hear from us by that time, all decisions will be made on the field by the NVSC coaches. If you feel bad weather is a possibility, please don't drive off very far just in case coaches need to send players to their vehicles for a weather delay.
Indoor Weather Policy:
If the bulding is closed then camps will be cancelled for that scheduled night. Inclement Weather conditions will be judged by the NVSC staff to ensure the safets of all campers and their families. NVSC will make the final decision on whether or not the camps will be cancelled for the night.
We will do our best to try and get all our camp dates in!
Please see camp waiver during your registration for more weather policies!